Home owners & Landlords
Peace of mind that your boilers in good hands
Badly maintained gas appliances can emit carbon dioxide gas which is lethal.
Your boiler, which cheerfully warmed your home, can become a danger to your family if you do not look after it, We can offer piece of mind at a discounted rate
Carbon Monoxide is an extremely toxic gas and cant be smelled or tasted. This gas can be created when a boiler is functioning with insufficient oxygen supplied to the combustion chamber
Our service only costs £75 + VAT, and we offer a full service. Our Gas Safe Engineer will print off details of your boilers performance using a specialized flue gas analyzer for you to keep.
Failure to get a boiler service yearly means that your boilers guarantee becomes invalid and you will not be covered for any breakdowns or manufacturers faults.
And can also makes your home insurance void with some insurer's
Boiler Inspection and Boiler Service
We will carry out a full inspection of the appliance to check that it meets current safety regulations. If the appliance does not comply with safety regulations we will let you know what additional work is necessary. Please note that the service can only be carried out if the appliance is fully functional.
All gas appliances must be checked for safety at least every 12 months.
Our Boiler Service includes the following checks:
1. Check appliance for gas tightness.
2. Check for satisfactory ventilation.
3. Check working pressure of appliance.
4. Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer's instructions.
5. Carry out flue flow / spillage test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion.
6. Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
7. Inspect the internal operation of the boiler for any signs of incomplete combustion.
8. Provide flue/gas analyser report.
9. Inspect flue to ensure it is safe, secure and to current standards.
10. Report any unsafe operation to the customer and carry out repairs if required.